New Collections
Welcome!
It's new design for a new beginning with new collections from my latest adventures. I hope you like the larger layout. However, you can still find my previous collection in my Gallery Archive.

NEW!
A collection of some of my favourite shots taken throughout the year. 🔍 View: Best of 2018

From 164 rides totaling nearly 10,000 miles, 2016 will be a hard year to surpass. Fortunately, I stopped on occasion to get some great shots! Take a look and tell me what you think...

NCN Route 467 is divided into two sections as it moves up the Sirhowy Valley. Here are a few representative shots covering the lower three miles from Blackwood to Hollybush.

During 2017 I documented 13 individual rides with over 1100 images whilst cycling though this lovely little country. I've selected 35 of my favourite images for your review.

The northern route is a legendary climb for cyclists from all over the UK. I took the much easier western route, but the views are still just as magnificent.

There's a solitary road passing over the high moors between Rassau and Llangynidr the locals call "cowboy country". Join me and see why.

During 2020 I documented 13 individual rides with over 1100 images whilst cycling though this lovely little country. I've selected 35 of my favourite images for your review.

It's a bit of a tough climb, bit the rewards are well worth the effort. We're very lucky to have this lovely and desolate hill just six miles from our doorstep.

I bought her new, right out of the shop window way back in 1979. I was just a kid wasting his college money on an expensive toy and I couldn't be more pleased with my young self.
Once covered in yard detritus along with a wide assortment of disused, rusting junk; our back drive has been converted into a new workspace for our bicycles.

A small collection of random images taken during my first seven years of living and cycling in Wales.

Be sure to check back. We've lots more to come!

I'm currently updating many of my older galleries to fit the new design and larger layout, however, you can still view my older galleries I created from 2012 to 2021.